|Full Time, Permanent Position
£18-£22k, depending on experience
|Closing date: Sunday 20 November 2016|
|We’re an award-winning, Bristol-based travel company on an epic journey, truly igniting our marketing for the first time.
We’re on the hunt for an energetic executive who perfectly blends creative thinking and planning excellence. You’ll be happy brainstorming campaign ideas, creating project plans to execute them, coordinating design and tech to make them happen and diving into the stats to see how they did. A wearer of many hats, the prospect of crafting copy about amazing places to stay, perfecting emails and making our social media sparkle will get you out of bed in the morning.
The Marketing Executive is responsible for co-ordinating and executing the marketing plans to meet the business and marketing targets for Sawday’s. They will be required to support all aspects of the marketing function in building the Sawday’s brand through energetic, creative, insightful, cost-effective smart thinking and activity. This will include ownership of the delivery of content plan through email marketing, social media, PR, website management as well as running online and occasionally offline marketing campaigns.
· creative – someone who can bring pizazz, sparkle, punch and imagination to their work and to their campaign (no matter how small) – and who has ‘big ideas’ they aren’t afraid to share and who also enjoys collaborating and building on other ideas
· a hustler – someone who can make a lot happen with a small budget, can pull favours and find creative ways to get stuff done
· a doer – someone who is impatient to deliver, themselves and with their team, and who loves nothing more than rolling up their sleeves
· digital – someone who has a fondness for, genuine interest in and strong understanding of digital / technology and its role in the marketing mix
· a truly integrated thinker – someone who, though interested in digital and technology, has a strong ‘integrated’ marketing toolkit
· a marketer by trade – someone who understands and applies the founding principles of marketing and is comfortably familiar with the range of tools in the marketing mix, from primary research to customer behaviour
· a lover of our version of ‘special’ – someone who loves staying in quirky, independent, characterful places run by people with the courage to stamp their personality on their places
· £18-£22k, depending on experience
· A special place to work: a colourful, upcycled, recycled, open plan office slap bang on the water on Bristol’s buzzing harbourside
· 25 days holiday per year, plus Bank Holidays
· Annual budget to spend on ‘familiarising’ yourself with our special places
· Regular company-wide lunches – cooked by the inimitable Victoria
· Occasional travel (within Europe) to visit our places
· An office choir to join (not compulsory)
· A concert grand piano to play (if you like)
Deadline for applications: 20th November 2016